Cdes header

new york fashion study College of Design

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Beautiful Architecture in the Big Apple

On our first day in New York my roommates and I were ecstatic. We walked to Times Square, Bryant Park, and even the Cake Boss bakery. But, my favorite thing we did was go to Grand Central Station. We took the subway from our hotel to the station and after walking through the normal subway area we entered a beautiful room with high ceilings and chandeliers hanging down. Every spot needed to be photographed. We walked around and took pictures for the better part of an hour before realizing how touristy we probably looked. The ceiling had the most beautiful painting of stars and some things that represented different zodiac signs. I couldn't help but notice the exact spot that Serena van der Woodsen is spotted in the first episode of Gossip Girl. The place is so beautiful that there was even a couple taking their wedding pictures in the middle of the space. I can try to explain the beauty all I want but I do not think my words can do it much justice. If you have the chance definitely see it in person, but for now you can look at some of the pictures I took.

-Tessa Dorso


No comments :

Post a Comment