Cdes header

new york fashion study College of Design

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

A Baker's Dream

I have always loved baking in fact, my grandma was the one that made me fall in love with it. She always baked cakes for my birthdays and decorated each cake creatively. When the show Cake Boss came out I was immediately obsessed. It was amazing what they were able to do with the cakes they baked/designed and how much went into each cake. I knew that one day I had to go to one of their Bakery's. Lucky me, when we were in New York City I remembered that they had a Carlo's Bakery. I went with some of my other friends after dinner one night (you could say I was a little kid in a candy store!) The bakery was super busy, but very well organized with many options to choose from. I got a cannoli, which was delicious and fresh, so it was even better! I would suggest stopping by Carlo's Bakery if you are every near one. It is an experience I will remember forever.


No comments :

Post a Comment